Xfinity Retail Sales Professional
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We
drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and
online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a
variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career
opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We
are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks
to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and
services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share
in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want
you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.Job Summary$1500 Signing
Bonus for Comcast New Hires! Join our Team and be Part of Something
Big: The best company to work for, the best team selling to and
supporting our customers, with the best products! --- Fortune's
"Most Admired Companies for 2021", "100 Best Companies to Work For"
& "Best Big Companies to Work For" --- LinkedIn's "Top Companies
List for 2021" --- 2021 Top 10 company on DiversityInc's "Top 50"
list --- 2021 Human Rights Campaign Foundation's "Best Places to
Work for LGBTQ Equality" --- Latino Leaders Magazine "25 Best
Companies for Latinos" --- #1 in customer satisfaction by JD Power
and the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) for Xfinity
Mobile --- Xfinity Home - #1 rated home security provider by CNET
the last 3 years --- The Largest 1Gig network in America"Job
DescriptionJob Summary If you are a tech enthusiast, thrive on
learning new things, and look for a culture built on customer
support, then get ready because this is your shot at a career with
no limits. We're giving mobile a makeover, and that means exciting
new directions to push your career. Whatever you want, we've got
it: on-the-job training, wall-to-wall benefits, and unlimited
salary potential with uncapped commissions. What are you waiting
for? Show the world what you're made of. Core Responsibilities
- Passionately represents products and services by sharing and
demonstrating product and sales know-how with customers. Provides
product demonstrations to educate customers on full product
capabilities to maximize their experience.
- Takes a customer-first approach with all customer interactions.
Listens and evaluates customer needs and provides appropriate
- The drive to achieve sales and customer experience goals and
- Provides comprehensive customer onboarding activities and
ensures customers fully understand how to use and manage all
company products/services and gains their consent.
- Performs operational and administrative tasks.
- Partners with customer care to resolve customer issues, as
- Consistently demonstrates sales excellence and professionalism
with integrity and a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and
- Complies with all company and retail operational policies and
- Actively engages in team huddles and learning including our
training requirements. Completes training requirements and actively
engage in team huddles and learning.
- Knows and understands sales compensation plan and its key
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes
evenings, weekends, holidays, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
needed. May be asked to work in alternate stores outside of home
base store. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and
move about the store constantly.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
our communities. PERKS AND BENEFITS Most sales positions are
eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan,
while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus.
Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe
that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it
matters most and should help you care for those who matter most.
Our Perks and Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $8,000
- 401K Savings Plan - with up to 6% dollar to dollar
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental leave
- Comcast XFINITY courtesy services
- Discount tickets to our Universal ResortsAnd more! Please visit
the on our careers site for more details.Disclaimer:This
information has been designed to indicate the general nature and
level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not
designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory
of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.Comcast is an
EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer. EducationHigh School Diploma /
GEDRelevant Work Experience2-5 YearsBase pay is one part of the
Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize
employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a
Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most
non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast
provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should
connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and
should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we
provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools,
that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help
support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big
milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the on our
careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Sugar Land , Xfinity Retail Sales Professional , Sales , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!