Oil Sales and Service Rep I - Missouri City,TX
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Opportunity:The Opportunity
Our Route Truck Drivers pick up waste oil at customer locations
such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil
companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, airports
and rental car companies.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your careerKey Responsibilities:
- Will operate a Class B Tanker Truck or Box Truck.
- Pump out tanks and drums using hoses similar to a heating oil
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the
fieldWhat does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Ability to obtain and retain a Class B CDL required;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat endorsements required;
- Ability to use a mobile computer;
- Ability to work, nights, weekends, and travel over night as
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ---
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
Keywords: Safety-Kleen, Sugar Land , Oil Sales and Service Rep I - Missouri City,TX, Sales , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!