Company: Kelly Services
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: November 28, 2019
Kelly Services connects talented professionals with opportunities
to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting opportunity
available as a Maintenance Technician located in the Sugar Land, TX
area. Opportunity is with an industry leading oil and gas
- Title: Maintenance Technician
- Location: Sugar Land, TX
- Duration: 6+ Contract
- Pay Rate: $17/hr to start
- Shift: 5:30 am to 2:30 pm
Important Note: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly
Services office, not your local Kelly branch. Please reply to this
posting with your updated resume for immediate consideration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Maintenance Technician has the principal responsibility to
help and follow the tasks set by the supervisor ensuring that the
equipment, both for preventive maintenance and repair, is
maintained to the highest standards and according to the latest
- He/she is aware of the potential risks associated with such
maintenance and works in a safe, orderly and efficient manner.
- The Maintenance Technician accurately reports completed
maintenance and failure occurrences to his/her supervisor.
- Expertise in system integration of hardware/software
- Knowledge of Programmable logic controller (PLC), Allen
Bradley, Siemens, etc. and PLL programing languages.
- Motors and AC/DC Drives knowledge (Example: Yaskawa).
- Knowledge of encoders and temperature controllers.
- Reading and writing wiring diagrams.
- Use of instrumentation.
Education & Requirements:
- Minimum high school with 2 years of technical associate degree
in Electrical and computer literacy are a requirement.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly with superiors and
engineers and candidates should be able to communicate in both
written and spoken English.
- 4 or more years' experience.
- The Maintenance Technician must have the ability to perform
maintenance in the equipment assigned.
- Basic Computer skills are recommended.
- The candidate's knowledge, personality and drive must gain the
respect of the other maintenance staff and the support of the other
Technicians and Supervisor.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of
our expansive network of client companies
- A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
- Access to newly expanded Medical Plan options
- Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Several employee discounts
- And more!
Why Kelly--?As a worker today, its up to you to take charge of your
career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on
in the evolving world of workjust ask the nearly 500,000 people we
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance,
and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have
never imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about
whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach
their full potential. In fact, were a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Sugar Land , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!