Desktop Support Technician
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 21, 2019
Desktop Support Technician - Beaumont, TX
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our
client, a reputable global oil & gas company, based in Beaumont,
12 months contract and renewable.
- Perform comprehensive support on PC, notebooks, printers and
other PC peripherals.
- Relocate & install PCs, printers & other peripherals including
standard software at different locations.
- Install & configure of end user software, e.g.: MS Office, MS
- Observe company's security & safety regulation in particular to
- Ensure software is virus free prior to installation.
- Install Local Area Network (LAN) client software & hardware as
- Update hardware/software asset data using Asset Center database
upon installation or relocation of any PC equipment.
- A+ Certification or related technical Diploma.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in PC (desktop, laptop, tablet)
support & maintenance.
- Experience in supporting Window 7 - 19 client environment, MS
Outlook, WINDOW-based application such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS
- Knowledge of Symantec Antivirus / Attachmate Extra Program
- Basic knowledge in troubleshooting network connections with
some understanding of basic TCP/IP concepts.
- Basic knowledge in supporting iOS devices (i.e. iPhone and
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
- Pleasant personality & positive attitude.
- Effective end user communication.
- Analytical skills & customer oriented.
Why Kelly--?With Kelly, youll have direct connections to leading IT
organizations in the best companies around the globeoffering you
the chance to work on some of todays most intriguing, innovative
and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only
constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your
career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune
100 companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600
IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career
today.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, were a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Sugar Land , Desktop Support Technician, Professions , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!