Regional owner-operator Port Drayage truck driver
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: July 29, 2022
$2,000 lease-on incentiveAverage revenue range:
$225,000-$240,000Experience: 6 months or greater CDL
experienceLease ID: 200127Overview
- Mileage-based revenue lease program: Choose from a variety of
loads and lane options that offer consistent revenue.
- Current annual revenue potential in Houston:
- Top owner-operators are generating $275,000.
- Top 25% of owner-operators are averaging
- Owner-operators are averaging $225,000-$240,000.
- Haul containers that are drop-and-hook at no charge while
operating under Schneider's authority. Qualifications
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License.
- Obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) by
start of lease.
- Own or lease one or more tractors that is 2000 or newer, with
engine meeting EPA10 emissions requirement and can pass a DOT
- Live within 75 miles of Austin, TX, Dallas, TX, Houston, TX or
San Antonio, TX.
- Additional qualifications apply. Additional advantages
- Compensation for time spent in lease-on orientation.
- Discounts on fuel, tires, maintenance and more through
Schneider's Purchase Power Program.
- Tools to help you succeed: Doing business with Schneider means
being provided a Samsung tablet you can use inside and outside your
cab and having free trailer usage.
- Access to company facilities: Take full advantage of
Schneider's facilities, which provide free parking, free laundry,
meal options, exercise equipment and more. Lease-on incentive is
not available to Schneider company drivers transferring to
owner-operator requisitions.Job Owner-OperatorSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus 2000PI186634330
Keywords: Schneider, Sugar Land , Regional owner-operator Port Drayage truck driver, Professions , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!