Inventory Parts Lead
Company: Accredo Packaging, Inc.
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Job DescriptionAccredo Packaging, Inc. manufactures and supplies
sustainable high value added, flexible packaging, predominantly for
the pre-packaged foods and consumer products markets in North
America. We achieve state of the art, environmentally responsible,
flexible packaging conversions by combining the best people in the
industry with the latest available technologies. We are currently
seeking an Inventory Parts Lead for our Sugar Land, Texas
facility.SummaryMaintains records of materials in inventory, as
well as materials on order. Monitors reorder points and initiates
action to replenish stock. Reconciles discrepancies in inventories
and notifies Inventory Parts Manager of irregularities.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors and maintains MRO inventory levels; processes
purchasing orders as required; and tracks orders and investigates
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count
of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to
- Receives items using CMMS barcode system, unpacks, and delivers
goods; re-stocks items as necessary; and labels shelves.
- Processes and documents returns as required following
- Performs routine clerical duties, inputs data onto the CMMS,
and responds to emails.
- Communicates and engages with the Plant Engineer, Inventory
Parts Manager, and Maintenance Manager in order to validate and
assemble plant maintenance hierarchies.
- Assists with sorting and distribution of maintenance work
orders to the appropriate Maintenance Technicians.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as
assigned.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of inventory control.
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Database management skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to work irregular or extended hours, including weekends
and nights as needed.Working Conditions
- Ability to work in a warehouse setting.This position offers
competitive pay based on experience, a well-rounded benefits
package and great work life balance.
Keywords: Accredo Packaging, Inc., Sugar Land , Inventory Parts Lead, Professions , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!