Class A CDL - Part-time Regional Van Truckload truck driver
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Top drivers earn up to $34,000Average pay: $420-$510 weeklyHome
time: FlexibleExperience: 3 months or greater CDL
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within the Southwest.
- Choose your home time. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential. *Based on CDL driver
experience, performance and locationQualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of
holiday pay per year.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional driving
- Customize your job - Regional drivers have options! Pick your
preferred freight type - Van Truckload, Dedicated, Intermodal or
- More home time - Regional truck drivers stay closer to home
which means they get back home weekly, if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis. Schneider uses
E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired
associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Part-timeSign On Bonus PI153838363
Keywords: Schneider, Sugar Land , Class A CDL - Part-time Regional Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!