Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: January 15, 2020
What You Will Do:
- Develop and maintain analytic tools for total cost of ownership
- Convert raw data into meaningful reporting information
- Develops KPIs/dashboards to support Procurement spend analysis
and productivity savings. Experience with Power BI is a plus
- Perform quantitative analysis to support functional decision
making and developing effective category strategies in
collaboration with team members and stakeholders i.e. Arbitrage
opportunities, RFP analysis, spend analysis, cost modelling,
strategy development etc.
- Collaborate with cross functional organizations to identify and
drive process efficiency for the activities within the scope of
- Develop and implement analytical tools and reports to provide
decision support to Executive management
- Ensure data integrity in sourcing tools
- Analyze industry trends and market competitions to develop
business improvement initiatives
- Optimize departmental Operating expenses by properly managing
T&E budget and reporting; including managing procurement
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or related
- 2 years related experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Power BI, Excel,
PP, Word, Outlook)
- No immigration sponsorship available
- 2 years experience as a Procurement or Supply Chain
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Power BI,
Excel, PP, Word, Outlook), with advanced skills in Excel and
- Ability to analyze, model and interpret data.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Successful planning, priority setting, informing, results and
time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- High intelligence and ability to comprehend strategic concepts
in order to develop decision support systems
- Proven record of success in highly competitive/demanding
environment (high confidence level).
- Strong analytical skills to present solution options and build
business cases with professional presentations.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources,
including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Strong quantitative skills with the ability to track projects,
resolve problems and excellent attention to details.
- Well-developed/professional communication style; excellent
interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with all
levels of employees, locations and diverse cultures.
- Results-oriented with a high degree of skill in managing
deadlines for customer solutions across a global platform.
- Commitment to achieving deadlines and/or putting in the extra
effort required to get the job
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and
we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can
grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal
treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote,
transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of
individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters
affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions,
and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against
any associate or applicant for employment because of race,
religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic
information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our
goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered
veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a
place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City
of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: Ecolab, Sugar Land , Procurement Analyst, Professions , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!