Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: November 28, 2019
Kelly Services is seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator for our
client that provides safe, sustainable chemistry programs and
services to the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry,
refineries and petrochemical operations in Sugar Land, TX.
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Location: Sugar Land, TX 77478
Job Type: Temp-To-Hire
Est. Start Date: December 2019
Hours: 40 hours/week, 8 hours/day
Pay Rate: $18 - $22 per hour
- The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will provide support for
administrative and analytical activities of the Recruiting
- Support the employment function to ensure the employment
process and record keeping responsibilities are achieved.
- Coordinates the administrative responsibilities related to all
applicable post-offer candidate contingencies including but not
limited to: background screening, drug screens, and medical
- May assist recruiters with employment process related
activities such as: sourcing candidates, scheduling phone screens &
interviews, tracking applicant flow, auditing new hire paperwork
and generating reports on various department metrics.
- Coordinates the job posting process both internally and
externally, including adding new positions, closing filled
positions, refreshing on-line postings, and ensuring compliance
requirements are met and consistent processes are followed.
- Manages the administrative aspects of candidate communications
including: pre-employment screens, travel arrangements, offer and
rejection correspondence, and candidate expense reimbursements.
- Liaison to internal customers (recruiters, HR business
partners, hiring managers, HRIS, Training Department, Field
Analysis & Planning) and external customers (candidates, vendors,
- Manages the office automation and environment to ensure the
effective and timely handling of incoming calls, office
correspondence, office supplies, invoice processing, etc.
- Manages special projects as assigned.
- Candidate will support 7 Recruiters, on a team with one other
TA Coordinator. The team all sits in the Sugar Land office.
- This role manages the onboarding process for various reqs,
ranging from DoT, which is heavy on paperwork/admin, to Sr.
Managers, which may involve scheduling
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations,
Business or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in recruiting or Human Resources
- Ability to demonstrate a successful record of using
rapport-building phone skills (listening, probing, persuading) in
previous recruiting assignments
- Working knowledge of OFCCP requirements
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build
- Must project poise and confidence
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Knowledge and experience using Workday and/or SharePoint a
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote
Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions
about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for
this position Robv492@kellyservices.com however, your resume should
be uploaded via the "SUBMIT RESUME" button included within**Why
Kelly--?As a worker today, its up to you to take charge of your
career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on
in the evolving world of workjust ask the nearly 500,000 people we
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance,
and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have
never imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about
whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach
their full potential. In fact, were a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Sugar Land , Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Other , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!