Relationship Banker (Sweetwater)
Company: BOK Financial
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: March 11, 2019
Req ID: 50296
Areas of Interest: Consumer Banking
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Relationship Banker is primarily responsible for building, expanding, and retaining long term client relationships while providing exemplary levels of client experience. Relationship Bankers provide financial solutions to existing and prospective clients by assessing their financial needs and offering bank products and services to help clients accomplish their financial goals. Bank products are marketed to clients and prospects through interactions in the banking center, outbound phone calls, business visits, and periodic presentations in front of groups. Relationship Bankers are expected to achieve and/or exceed their established sales and referral goals and are rewarded for their success with bonuses and incentives. Relationship Bankers may also assist clients with account service and maintenance requests, teller transactions, problem resolution, and other transactional needs. Relationship Bankers are expected to consistently meet and exceed clients' and prospects' expectations. BILINGUAL SPANISH SPEAKING PREFERRED.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meets with individual and small business clients to complete full assessments of their financial needs; consultatively sells a full range of retail products such as deposit accounts, loans, and credit cards to meet or exceed established individual sales goals and to support overall banking center sales objectives. Opens new deposit accounts and originates and closes consumer and small business loans. Educates new and existing clients about bank services that provide additional convenience such as online banking, BillPay, E-Statements, and mobile and ATM deposit capabilities.
- Resolves a variety of simple to complex client problems while ensuring the highest level of client experience and satisfaction. Processes requests for funds transfers, account styling changes, researches account balance discrepancies, assists clients with unauthorized transaction claims and performs account research for clients, often under difficult and/or stressful circumstances. Uses available resources for problem resolution, which may involve analysis of information received from other internal BOKF departments. Must be knowledgeable of and able to navigate through deposit and teller automation applications. Provide clients guidance and navigation through various delivery channels.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of branch banking and/or retail sales operations
- Strong knowledge of consumer lending and regulatory requirements (full technical knowledge of core branch banking products and working knowledge of non-core products such as: mortgage, investment, business banking)
- Excellent sales skills both in person and via telephone
- Ability to communicate effectively and courteously, and to gain information from individuals/clients
- Ability to follow established standards and use judgment to determine when appropriate to escalate
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) in order to balance accounts
- Working knowledge of PC; good 10 key skills
- Good interpersonal and team building skills
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of high school degree or equivalent and a minimum of 1-2 years of sales or customer service experience; a college degree is a plus.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Keywords: BOK Financial, Sugar Land , Relationship Banker (Sweetwater), Other , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!