Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: November 27, 2018
The Quality Supervisor will lead a staff of Quality Technicians that performs daily quality control
activities. Ensures that staff performs routine tasks in a timely manner
according to established Standard Operating Procedures through direct
observation. This position will spend 80
of the time on the floor performing "on the spot" quality checks and 20" of the time performing administrative duties.
for daily quality operations within the department. Ensures compliance to
procedures and addresses non-compliance issues.
- Provide direction,
scheduling and training of the QA Technicians on new systems, procedures, and
day to day activities.
internal audits of processes, systems and procedures.
in cross-functional teams to identify effective corrective and preventive
actions to improve process quality.
activities will include but not limited to: batch processing, label and
packing, environmental monitoring, training of specific procedures.
Quality Manager to assure timely closure of audit items.
SOP revisions as needed to assure compliance, continuous improvement.
reports from QA and data to support other business functions as needed for
continuous improvements efforts within the facility.
root cause analysis for compounding errors and processing errors generated at
the facility during all phases of the production process.
and schedule testing of all products for the on-going stability and on-going
sterility monitoring programs with the appropriate contract labs (ensure
product is produced and shipped to the appropriate lab in a timely manner).
review of quality related documents.
for tracking product lots from the generation of batch records through the
final disposition. This will be done through the issuance of periodic reports
to management that detail the status of all lots in progress.
other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Quality, Operations, or related field in the healthcare industry.
- Must have at least 2 years experience as a supervisor
- Experience with LEAN Manufacturing, Six Sigma experience preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of quality assurance in a regulated environment.
- Knowledge of Management Inventory Systems desired.
- Must be able to compile, analyze and present collected data in summary form.
- Must be able to communicate technical, scientific, and regulatory information, both written and verbally.
- Computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets and databases desirable.
- Must be a team player and enforce policies and standard operating procedures.
- Must be available to work 1 of the following shifts:
- Monday to Friday: 5:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Monday to Friday: 12:00 pm - 8:30 pm
(Occasional weekend work may be required)
Keywords: AmerisourceBergen, Sugar Land , Quality Supervisor, Other , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!