Producer - Personal Lines 2
Company: Texas Dow Employees Credit Union
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: March 16, 2023
- This position requires an agent to work independently to
provide Personal Insurance solutions to clients. The Agent will be
provided with leads as needed to meet individual and agency
production goals. Provides creative solutions and is viewed as a
valued resource to clients.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shall remain updated and current with regard to statutory
insurance requirements by completing and maintaining all regulatory
training and requirements.
- Shall maintain a high degree of professionalism, ethics and
- Meet/Exceed the established production requirements by asking
qualifying profile questions to determine appropriate insurance
- Proactively identifies client's needs and establishes key
relationships by identifying and closing sell opportunities.
- Tracks, monitors, and reports weekly/monthly prospecting
activity and sales results to direct manager.
- Respond to clients inquiries in a timely manner.
- Creates and maintains client files, completes the application
forms and submits all documents as appropriate.
- Maintains adequate knowledge of rating procedures, coverage,
and the industry to effectively manage, maintain and develop client
- Advocates for and seeks out process changes or improvements in
relation to insurance trends in the marketplace.
- Actively participates in organizational or functional projects
or process improvement teams.
- Actively engage in networking activities such as Chamber and
Credit Union events to build and promote brand awareness.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Requires Texas Department of Insurance P&C license or the
ability to obtain license within 60 days of hire date.
- Two-year degree in relevant field or an equivalent mix of
education and sales experience is required. Experience:
- This position requires minimum of three years of related
industry experience in sales and delivery.
- Knowledge of AMS360 is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with independent carriers active in
personal lines market is a plus. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and strategic and
creative thinking abilities.
- Demonstrates success in sales/business development via lead
generation, telemarketing and referrals.
- Demonstrates effective time management.
- Assumes responsibility for achieving results.
- Passion for accuracy.
- Continually learns and stays apprised of current trends in the
- Builds collaborative and productive relationships within the
- Proficient in relevant software including Microsoft Office,
Word and Excel. Demonstrated ability to learn and utilize new
technology. Physical Demands and Work Environment:
(The physical demands and work environment characteristics
described herein are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform essential functions of this
position and/or may be encountered while performing essential
functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
While performing the essential duties of this position, an employee
would frequently be required to stand, walk, and sit. An employee
must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and may
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds to perform essential
This position may require travel up to 20% of the time based on
business needs. Will require participation in evening and weekend
events for networking and lead generation. Specific vision
abilities required by this position include close vision, distance
vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the
work environment is usually moderate.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so
- Texas Dow Employees Credit Union is an equal opportunity
employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment
on any basis including race, color, age, protected veteran status,
sex, religion, disability, genetic information, national origin or
other status protected by federal, state or local law. Consistent
with the American Disabilities Act, applicants may request
accommodations needed to participate in the application
Keywords: Texas Dow Employees Credit Union, Sugar Land , Producer - Personal Lines 2, Other , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...