Tool and Die Maker
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition: Tool & Die Maker Essential Duties and
- Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner.
- Reads and interprets blueprints.
- Uses gages and measuring instruments to meet tolerance
- Uses precision tools, machinery and equipment such as lathe,
vertical milling machine, drill press, chop saw, band saw, ID/OD
grinder, surface grinder etc .
- Fabricates and shapes parts such as tools and machine parts out
of metal, plastics and composites
- Properly and safely selects, aligns, secures and removes
holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and
materials onto machines
- Recognizes, deploys and properly uses inserts, fixtures and
- Performs daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks
on machinery and equipment
- Evaluate experimental procedures and recommend change or
modifications for efficiency and adaptability to setup
- Utilizes and abides by ISO requirements and safety
- Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations
and instructions. Qualifications: To perform this job
satisfactorily, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. Must have a general knowledge of: 1)
estimating time and materials for machine jobs, 2) metals and the
quality and machinability and uses of metals, alloys and other
- Three years related experience (journeymen certification or
- High school diploma or GED required LANGUAGE SKILLS Effectively
communicate and understand job instructions both verbally and
written Ability to effectively interpret and translate instructions
to other employees in a professional and respectful manner.
----------- Connect with me on LinkedIn Bryce Bachman -
email@example.comAutomotive Manufacturing Companies: If your
team needs any position(s) filled, we can also assist in presenting
qualified talent. Reach out for consultation TODAY! Bryce
Bachmangpac - Search ConsultantBryce.Bachman@gogpac.comC/T:
605.705.3249 All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy),
religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or
any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC
(Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm
specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely
competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our
ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: Gpac, Sugar Land , Tool and Die Maker, Other , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!