Offloader- Panel Processing: 1st (7am to 4:30pm)
Location: El Campo
Posted on: June 18, 2022
The Machine Offloader (Helper) must act according to Leedo's
core values, which emphasize controls in Safety, Quality, Delivery
and Cost. Our goals are: making our customers successful, taking
care of our team, pursuing excellence, and doing so with maximum
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
The Offloader is responsible for staging parts from the machine to
assembly carts and delivering the finished product to the internal
customer via the appropriate path.
Essential Functions and Duties:
* Responsible for staging parts to the designated area
* Ensuring quality inspections are conducted on all parts.
* Responsible for clearing the line and delivering the product to
the customer in the correct sequence
* Responsible for completion of daily scheduled work within the
* Responsible for following all work center processes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Must be able to physically perform daily tasks.
* Must be able to perform basic math skills and the ability to read
a measuring tape and caliper in metric dimensions.
* Must have a strong sense of urgency in accomplishing hourly goals
and daily duties.
Education and Experience
* Should have a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent. Will take
work experience and proven math, reading, and writing skills in
lieu of formal education.
* Experience with driving forklifts is preferable.
Physical Requirements and/or Working Conditions
* Enclosed but not air-conditioned or heated factory environment.
Will include long hours of standing, some heavy lifting, and areas
where eye protection, hearing protection, and respirators are
Leedo is an equal opportunity employer -
M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Keywords: Leedo, Sugar Land , Offloader- Panel Processing: 1st (7am to 4:30pm), Other , El Campo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!