Assembler - Coating Potting
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Our top client is growing like crazy and adding to their team.
We are looking for someone with Assembler - Coating, Conformal
coating, or potting of PCBsLOCATION: Sugar Land, Texas
(77478)SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday with a couple of days a week
working remotely, Shift Information (start/end time): 6:00 am to
2:30 pm (plus overtime as needed)PAY: Range is from - $16 -
$18/hour on w2Number of Positions open : 3DETAILS: This is a
6-month project with the possibility of full-time work with our
client.Don't worry if you don't have all of this experience, if you
have worked doing any type of coating work, they are willing to
consider your skills!Duties and Responsibilities:
- Min 1 year experience with any type of coating
- Coating materials include Sylgard 182/184, Sr Konfom, Nusil,
and SR Konform HVJob description
- Conformal coating or potting of PCBs and other electronic
assemblies by hand or using automated equipment.
- Basic knowledge of the application of all coating types and
their use (silicone and resin-based)
- Ability to communicate and interface with other
- Ability to read & interpret written directions and instructions
of simple to medium complexity.
- Ability to work overtime as required
- All other duties as assigned.#CB
Keywords: Opptly, Sugar Land , Assembler - Coating Potting, Other , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!