Mechanical Construction Engineer
Company: Per Se Group
Location: El Campo
Posted on: May 9, 2022
SummaryPer Se Group has a great new opportunity for an
outstanding Mechanical Engineer with experience in solar
construction! In this role, you will utilize your skills and
expertise in overseeing EPC and construction. If you are a proven
leader who wants to enjoy a great compensation and benefits package
while making a meaningful impact with a reputable company, this
could be the perfect opportunity for you.Responsibilities
- Oversee the work performed by contractors in the construction
of renewable energy facilities.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in Civil Construction activities
- Monitor construction quality to ensure that all work is
installed in accordance with the plans, specifications, QA/QC
- Assist in the management of civil engineering contractors
assigned to work on the design of renewable energy facilities,
including definition of requirements and specifications, review of
engineering drawings and RFI management.
- Assist in the monitoring of facilities tie-ins, start-up, and
testing to ensure proper turnover to operations. Participate in
final project demobilization, documentation and close-out
- Oversee the Safety and Environmental compliance in accordance
with federal, state and local laws, and company's policies,
practices and procedures. Ensure all personnel and subcontractors
meet technical and safety training requirements.
- Be proficient at Root Cause Analysis to accurately determine
failure mode and reason.
- Provide all the information needed to create the daily
reporting requirements for our internal and external customers, as
well as KPI reporting.Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent with EIT
Certification a plus.
- Experience in construction of energy facilities or renewable
energy industry is a plus.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and
- Experience with project management tools and systems (MS
Project, Primavera)and designing with Auto Cad.
- Ability to relocate to the project sites during construction
for a period of several months.
- Flexibility to move work days and hours as necessary to
accommodate construction schedule including extended hours and
weekend work (Saturdays and Sundays).
- Ability to climb vertical ladders and work at heights of 300
feet.#pandoPandoLogic. Keywords: Construction Engineer, Location:
El Campo, TX - 77437
Keywords: Per Se Group, Sugar Land , Mechanical Construction Engineer, Other , El Campo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!