FRONTLOAD DRIVER - EL CAMPO
Company: Texas Disposal Systems
Location: El Campo
Posted on: January 8, 2022
FRONTLOAD DRIVER - EL CAMPO
EARN A HIRING BONUS OF UP TO $8,000!
$4,000 FOR ALL DRIVERS*
$8,000 FOR DRIVERS WITH VERIFIABLE WASTE EXPERIENCE*
*EXCLUSIONS APPLY - CHECK WITH HR FOR DETAILS
The Frontload Driver operates a front load truck, servicing
customers along an established route in the manner and sequence
determined by TDS. Driver will transport loads to a designated
receiving site (transfer station, MRF, landfill or composting). The
Driver is responsible for operating the front load truck safely at
all times, staying current and in compliance with all governmental
regulations pertaining to trucking and waste operations. Drivers
are expected to be respectful to coworkers and management and will
provide courteous, professional service to all customers.
- Report to work at designated time in company uniform and with
required personal protective equipment.
- Before operating the equipment, the driver will perform a
pre-trip inspection to ensure it is fully fueled and is safe and
legal to operate.
- Driver will receive the day's route either on paper or
electronically and will properly use the available technology to
show progress and problems on the route.
- Operate truck and equipment in the manner for which it was
intended to minimize wear & tear and avoid damage.
- End of shift duties include dumping last load, clean behind
blade, clean out cab, fueling and post-trip truck inspection. Turn
in VCR and communicate mechanical needs or issues to shop
personnel. Drivers will complete route information processing and
explain misses, skips and issues during debriefing.
- Work and drive productively and safely and behave in a
respectful, courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Available for scheduled shifts, including holidays, weekends
and overtime if needed.
- Responsible for and required to track personal DOT compliance,
i.e. daily hours of service, and to report immediately to the
dispatch if in danger of being out of compliance.
- Report any moving violations incurred during work hours to the
supervisor at the end of the shift.
- Responsible for and required to report any personal moving
violations or accidents to the supervisor within 72 hours.
- Attend the monthly mandatory safety meeting.
- Responsible for maintaining a valid Medical Card and Commercial
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- One year of related medium or heavy truck driving experience
and/or specialized training
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no
- Ability to demonstrate proficient use of electronic technology
within eight weeks of hire date
- Ability to understand and execute work orders communicated via
- Ability to read, write and speak in English sufficiently to
converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic
signs and signals, to respond to official inquiries, and make
written entries on reports, required logs and records and other
business-related documentsPREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Valid Texas A CDLREQUIRED LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Valid Texas Class A or B Commercial Driver's License;
- Record of safe driving for the last five years as shown on
current MVR, with no serious accidents or traffic violations;
- Valid Medical Card or the ability to obtain one.
Associated topics: dispatcher, fleet, fleet management, management,
manager, manager trainee, service manager, supervisor, svce,
Keywords: Texas Disposal Systems, Sugar Land , FRONTLOAD DRIVER - EL CAMPO, Other , El Campo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!