RN Nursing Supervisor FT Days
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: January 6, 2022
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of
course! Our Registered Nurses answer this special calling because
they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In
return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments
created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and
satisfaction. This is who we are. Who are you? To succeed in our
high-energy, high reward environment, our nurses provide
compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient
experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life. As the most
acute level of care in Kindred's continuum, our transitional care
hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a
traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended
recovery period. Our Registered Nurses play a vital role in the
recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex
patients. As a Nursing Supervisor / RN you will:
- Oversee the hospital staff to ensure quality care and
compliance with policies and mandated regulations.
- Provide professional guidance for nursing personnel, manage
disciplinary issues, prepare administrative reports, review
staffing and budgetary needs, and integrate Nursing Services
functions with other hospital departments.
- The Nursing Supervisorwill also participate in program
development and training for nurse-recruitment activities and
assist with continuing education programs.
- Hires, trains, supervises and evaluates designated nursing
staff; assigns duties and coordinates nursing services.
- Participates in developing nursing protocol and
- Provides continuing education and staff development
opportunities for nursing staff.
- Assesses patient needs; participates in providing nursing care;
ensures services are carried out and documented appropriately
- Maintains patient health care records.
- Maintains supply inventory records; order supplies and
equipment, as necessary.
- Promotes adherence to the Company's Code of Business Conduct
and the Corporate Compliance Agreement by monitoring employee
performance and identifying and responding to compliance
As a Nursing Supervisor / RN you will have:
- Appropriate degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Additional state requirements as applicable.
- Valid Registered Nurse / RNlicense in the state.
- BCLS and ACLS certification.
- Two years of Registered Nurse / RN nursing experience in a
- Onetotwo years supervisory/leadership experience. If you are a
current Kindred/RehabCare employee .
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Sugar Land , RN Nursing Supervisor FT Days, Other , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!