What does a great Software Development Engineering - Document
Management Sr. Developer do for Fiserv?
- Becomes familiar with the various customer communication
management solutions offered by our team. We are looking for
engineering leaders who can work collaboratively and have
experience in a range of technologies.
In this role, you can look forward to:
- You will provide technical solutions to meet client demands
that are in line with our product roadmaps and architectural
- You must be willing and able to provide input and collaborate
with our architects on future direction of the platforms and
products we support.
- This role will provide leadership, guidance, and oversight for
development teams responsible for implementing our technical
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Excellent understanding of modern programming practices
utilizing Microsoft .Net, Java, or Python.
- Experience with ETL tools and processing.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal
- Ability to provide estimation and scheduling for
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Ability to provide innovative technical suggestions & propose
- Experience in dealing with architectural problems such as
scalability, performance, reliability, usability & security
- Experience implementing various development, testing,
automation tools, and IT infrastructure.
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous
integration, continuous development, and constant deployment
pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience with the
- Experience with Document Composition software such as Open Text
Exstream or Quadient Inspire
- Experience with database technologies such as Oracle, SQL
Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Mongo
- Experience with workflow and job scheduling platforms such
Ricoh Process Director or Autosys
- Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- 5 or more years of professional experience in an Information
Technology role and environment required
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes
a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety
of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our
commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and
fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t
thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that
moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE
Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive
year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity