Company: SwimLabs Sugar Land
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Company OverviewIF YOURE PASSIONATE
ABOUT KIDS OR THE SPORT OF SWIMMING, YOURE AT THE RIGHT
PLACE.At SwimLabs, we believe swimming is
a life skill. Therefore, we approach each one of our swim lessons
with great skill, passion and individual attention. Our curriculum
has been developed by a team of world-class swimmers with over 30
years of teaching experience. We have the most up-to-date swimming
technique to teach students how to swim the correct way right from
the beginning! In addition to teaching water safety to every
swimmer, our goal is to teach confidence in the water that will
translate to all parts of your swimmer's life.Love working with
kids? Want to wear your flip-flops to work? Want to join the
fastest growing swim school brand family in the nation? Then we
want YOU! We are actively recruiting professional individuals who
will help us uphold the best customer experience as possible at our
schools across the nation. Join our swim family that gets to enable
a lifetime of water safety and opportunity by teaching the joy and
skill of swimming! We are invested in helping you be the best you
can be in and out of the water!Swim Instructor Job
Description Reports to: Aquatics
Supervisor/Assistant General Manager Description:
SwimLabs Swim Instructors are responsible for upholding and
teaching in accordance to the SwimLabs Swim School teaching
certification and curriculum. Essential Duties and
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- The main focus of a swim instructor is to teach swimming skills
in accordance with SwimLabs curriculum in a fun, positive
- Provide continuous, positive corrective feedback to students
and customers on their swimming efforts.
- Structure class time appropriately to incorporate repetition,
reinforcement, and introduction of required skills.
- Ensure swimmer safety.
- Maintain proper equipment and time organization to ensure
timely class start times.
- Provide Deck Supervisor with class information (ribbons,
student changes, etc) to keep proper class organization.
- Provide customers with monthly, individualized feedback on
swimmers during Splash N Tell week.
- Maintain proper SwimLabs uniform standards outlined in employee
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Uniforms:Instructors are required to wear SwimLabs
uniforms. The uniform must be maintained in a clean, professional
manner. If at any time a supervisor determines an employees uniform
is inappropriate he/she may require the employee to purchase an
additional uniform. If at any time a uniform is not being worn
during assigned instructing hours a supervisor will ask you to put
on your uniform. If no uniform is present you will be required to
buy a new uniform or be sent home without pay.
Hours: 3-30 hours per week
Compensation: Commensurate with experience and
skillsBenefits/Perks (may vary by location):
- Previous swim instruction experience is required.
- Current American Red Cross CPR-PR/AED, First Aid for adult,
swimmer and infant required.
- WSI certification preferred.
- Special consideration given to instructors with experience
teaching swimmers age 6 months to 10 years and Special Needs.
- Training in the SafeSplash curriculum will be provided.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds in
- Great Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Work/Life Balance
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee
should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to
SwimLabs Swim School Corporate.
Keywords: SwimLabs Sugar Land, Sugar Land , Swim Instructor, Other , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!