Recovery Corner Manager
Company: UFC Gym
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: June 6, 2021
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Recovery Corner Manager is responsible for
personally ensuring a positive customer experience through personal
production and coach supervision. Responsible for delivering
excellent member service and driving Fitness and Recovery Corner
revenue and meeting goals. Will address member concerns, employee
relations issues, and oversee scheduling and time-keeping
activities as needed. Communicate and enforce Company and Club
policies and procedure on a regular basis. This position requires
weekdays and a minimum of 8 hours on the weekend on either
Saturday, Sunday or a combination of both days.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Sell and Conduct Private Training & Recovery Corner
Modalities with Members
- Assist members and encourage their involvement in private
training and recovery corner modalities.
- Ensure accurate administration of Client Programs, supplement
purchases, measurement tracking, workout and recovery
- Arrive on time, prepared and attentive for all
- Assist in all revenue generating activities, including but not
limited to: complimentary workouts, recovery booths, body fat
tables, seminars, workshops, etc.
- Sell training & recovery sessions by executing an effective
prospecting strategy, conducting guest tours, and completing sales
when needed through the turn-over process.
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue objectives set forth
by the Company with regards to fitness, recovery and
- Review daily club sales performance and individual employee
performance statistics with the Fitness Manager, Vice President and
team members to identify issues and clarify behaviors needed to
achieve club sales goals.
- Administer company policies as they relate to the sales
2) Recovery Corner Administration
- Work with Fitness Manager to ensure coaches are productively
attaining revenue and service goals, that standards are properly
communicated and that the Recovery Corner remains on-track to
attain daily, weekly and monthly financial goals particularly on
- Set monthly, weekly and daily goals and objectives aligned with
- Conduct monthly and weekly meetings with the Fitness Manager to
review performance and operations.
- Handle member service matters including club tours, explanation
of Recovery Corner services, and member sign ups, agreements and
- Mediate and resolve member issues and concerns in a timely and
effective manner, elevating issues when appropriate.
- Perform and manage the completion of all administrative and
housekeeping duties within the Recovery Corner (as outlined in
daily and weekly checklists).
- Conducts daily facility walkthroughs and alert the Operations
team of repairs and maintenance needs.
- Supervise coach sales activities, agreements and daily
- Comply with operational procedures in the Recovery Corner and
follow-up with compliance checks through the monitoring of club
systems and employee performance.
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: The Recovery Corner Manager will
report directly to the Fitness Manager and/or General Manager.
Communicate and enforce all Policy and Procedures with the Fitness
& Recovery Corner Team. Duties require interaction with all club
management, employees and club members.
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- In depth knowledge of Personal Training techniques from
assessment to program design.
- In depth knowledge of Recovery Modalities and program
- Must be able to operate and adjust all Recovery Corner
- Knowledge of company policies, practices and procedures,
including emergency and safety procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate and maintain a friendly, enthusiastic
and positive, customer service driven attitude.
- Possess a strong customer service focus and ability to
professionally address requests and inquiries from guests, members
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions and can
communicate clearly and concisely.
- Possess strong organizational skills and understands basic
record keeping practices and procedures.
- Demonstrate the ability to organize and prioritize multiple
tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must be computer proficient, with basic skills in Microsoft
- Adhere to meal and rest break periods and must clock in and out
for all shift times.
2) Required Experience:
- Minimum of one certification from organization recognized by
- Current CPR/AED certification
- High school diploma or GED
- Four-year degree in a related field recognized by UFC Gym
- Minimum 6 months of related experience
- Experience in management/employee relations preferred
4) Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand.
- Physical effort required for daily duties include lifting heavy
weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting, and prolonged
standing and walking. Must be able to frequently lift and/or move
up to 45+ lbs.
This position description intends to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job.
It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The
order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not
Keywords: UFC Gym, Sugar Land , Recovery Corner Manager, Other , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!