Item Processor (Part Time) - Sugar Land
Company: Prosperity Bank
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: June 6, 2021
How to apply: Please apply through Prosperity Bank's Career
Center at https://www.prosperitybankusa.com/Careers
and to find more job opportunities with our company.
- A pre-employment credit check will be run on all qualified
Responsible for operating a personal computer workstation. Keys,
and balances transaction documents such as checks, deposit slips,
and other accounting debits and credits. Performs related clerical
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Assumes responsibility for the completion of efficient and
accurate proof operations.
- Operates computer and accurately accounts for items, totals,
and balanced conditions.
- Performs related proofing duties including processing,
balancing, and recording functions. Adds and balances merchant
- Identifies and corrects any errors.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining
effective coordination and working relationships with area
personnel and with management.
- Assists area personnel as required.
- Completes required reports and records accurately and
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or
- Performs clerical duties as assigned.
- Completes special projects as required
High school graduate or equivalent.
Good understanding of financial services and products
Understanding of customer bookkeeping procedures.
Prior banking experience useful.
Hours: Monday - Friday 5:00 PM - 1:00 AM. Saturday 8:00 AM -
Keywords: Prosperity Bank, Sugar Land , Item Processor (Part Time) - Sugar Land, Other , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!