Smile Partners is looking to meet with amazing
Office Assistant who is passionate about delivering a world-class
customer service in a fast-paced environment and have the ability
to build rapport & relationships with customers.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Office Assistant to offer
support for our busy front office reception staff team. The role
also includes providing support to our office and general
administration assistance as part of the Administration team. The
successful applicant will need to be comfortable dealing with
clients confidently and in a friendly and welcoming manner both
face to face and over the telephone.
The applicant must also be comfortable with the general use of
computer technology in the workplace but full training will be
provided (an interest in IT and familiarity with Microsoft Office
software will be an advantage).
What We Want:
* Individuals who are looking for a Career.
* Someone with Excellent attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Compute daily residential report information.
* Assist in calculating time cards.
* Perform light typing duties utilizing Microsoft word.
* Serve as liaison with service vendors and office maintenance
* Respond to service calls from staff regarding maintenance
* Provide on the ground support to the Records Department with
retrieval and pick up of files
* Set up, maintain sales rooms and other public areas
* Assist with office and resident setups
* Assist with special projects as requested
* Complete supply orders for all office locations.
* Fill uniform requisitions for all employees.
* Answer incoming phone calls and provide necessary information
and/or route calls to appropriate individuals.
* Prepare documents for home purchase..
* Perform other general duties as required by the Director.
* Good communication, customer service and organizational
* Ability to succeed in a competitive environment.
* Strong communication and closing skills.
* Ability to cold call.
* Excellent work ethic.
* Ability to respond promptly to needs and concerns of all
customers and prospects.
* Ability to source and contact decision makers to arrange meetings
to sell and promote.
* Clear and confident communication skills.
* Provide the highest level of customer service.
* Build and maintain repeat clientele, utilise store clients record
* Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and
effectively, ensuring client satisfaction.
* High School diploma or equivalent required
* Associates degree or above preferred
* Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
* Ability to compile and analyze data, draft reports, presentations
and business correspondence
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from colleagues and clients
* Can stay organized and complete multiple tasks while keeping a
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook,
* Professional appearance and demeanor
Benefits you'll enjoy:
* Full Benefits; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short- and
Long-Term Disability Plus Paid Time Off and Holidays
* 401K Plan