Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Act as host providing guests with a full range of individualized
service during hotel stay.
Potential Career Path
Front Desk Supervisor or Sales Coordinator - Front Office
Manager or Sales Manager
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of the hotel.
- Verify customers' credit, and establish payment method.
- Make and confirm external reservations for dinner,
entertainment, and transportation.
- Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for
- Answer hotel phone and handle guest requests and
- Transmit and receive messages, using telephones or PMS
- Deposit guests' valuables in hotel safes or safe-deposit
- Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing
- Serve food in guest rooms upon request, ensuring a positive
in-room dining experience.
- Act as a private lounge host.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's
- Practice safe work habits and use required safety
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward
increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous customer service experience required or equivalent
- Dynamic, engaging and passionate personality with the ability
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 25, bending and reaching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence
- Stay Nimble - Own It
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin,
ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic
information, citizenship status or any other group protected by
Keywords: Hyatt, Sugar Land , Gallery Host, Other , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!