Plant CMS Clerk
Location: El Campo
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Production CMS Clerk must act according to Leedo's core
values which place controls in Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost.
Our goal is making our customers successful, taking care of our
team, pursuing excellence, and maximizing profitability. The
Production CMS Clerk is responsible for assisting all production
departments , scheduling, human resources and front office with all
clerical activities. He/She will also be responsible for the data
entry and publishing of metrics for all production departments. The
Production CMS Clerk will continually seek and implement
improvement in their areas of responsibility. This role requires
heavy use of Microsoft Excel and Power Point. Candidates MUST be
bilingual in English and Spanish.
CMS Clerk Responsibilities
- Daily Reporting of Plant Metrics/Results (Safety, Quality,
Delivery, Cost, People)
- Email supervisors on daily missed time reports.
- Re-run weekly exception report.
- Update and e-mail Weekly and Monthly PD (Policy Deployment for
Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, People)
- Prepare and participate in weekly PD meetings.
- Process NDR and PCR
- Manage CMS document library.
- Update training request log for the plant.
- Update the employee training log.
- Scan and upload the acknowledgement forms.
- Support supervisors on printing and laminating documents
- Cut and create sample chains.
Office Clerk Responsibilities
- Backup to scheduling clerks on administrative duties.
- Order all office supplies for the plant.
- Answer/transfer all incoming calls.
- Prepare conference room for meetings and visitors for plant
- Print and provide applications to candidates and submit to
- First contact for visitors/vendors/candidates
- Submit drug screen information to clinic for processing
- Prepares new hire packets for human resources.
- Keeps front office supplies in order.
- Order and pick up lunch for plant meetings.
- Must have the ability to work with all levels of management and
- Must have a strong verbal and oral communication skills.
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize assignments
- Must display good computer skills including Microsoft Excel,
Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a must.
- Availability to consistently work a standard schedule of 8am -
5pm each week (40 hours), with occasional overtime
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Ability to provide strong customer service while actively
listening and responding in an appropriate manner
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal
supervision in a structured environment
Education and Experience
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent. Will take
work experience in lieu of Education.
- Two plus years' experience as an administrative assistant with
front desk/ receptionist duties
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing this job, the employee is frequently required
to use hands, talk, and hear. The employee is often required to
stand, walk, sit, and reach. The employee may occasionally lift and
move up to 25 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Leedo, Sugar Land , Plant CMS Clerk, Other , El Campo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!