Company: Schlumberger Ltd.
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Sugar Land - United States
The Manufacturing Planner is responsible to implement, monitor,
measure and report production schedules to assure that matched sets
of materials and capacities are available to meet the needs of
customers and that production schedules are met. This includes
management of all planning and production execution data including
the creation of work orders, identification and management of
priorities, capacity constraints, production monitoring, etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implements an effective and appropriate capacity management and
production monitoring system.
- Maintains all MRP planning and scheduling parameters for all
- Analyzes planned order reports and provides timely release of
production work orders specified by the Production Plan.
- Interfaces with production teams and procurement specialists to
prioritize the most critical items.
- Identifies and brings to resolution any production
demand/supply imbalances in both volume and mix.
- Provides daily guidance and information to the product line
team regarding status of production schedules.
- Prepares and communicates shortage and backlog reports, and
provides visibility of other potential interruptions to the
- Monitors production progress against scheduling needs and
intervenes as necessary to bring deliveries back into compliance
with production schedules.
- Identifies and reports opportunities and implements actions
continually to reduce waste shorten lead times, reduce costs,
- Reports all scheduling, capacity, and production tracking data,
statistics and metrics as defined by the Master Schedule
Qualifications and Experience:
- Business Administration, Engineering, Finance or related field
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum preferred two years' experience in a Supply Chain,
Manufacturing, or Finance role.
- Good product knowledge and customer knowledge.
- Good Manufacturing processes knowledge.
- Advanced level understanding of ERP software systems.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US,
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other
characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor-priority referral
Protected Veterans requested.
Keywords: Schlumberger Ltd., Sugar Land , Manufacturing Planner, Other , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!