Company: Pool Scouts of Sugarland
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our growing, customer-focused local business is looking for a
reliable, well-organized and customer-oriented Operations
Technician. The Operations Technician is responsible for developing
and maintaining customer relationships, leading phone-based sales
efforts, and assisting in all aspects of field operations.
- Assist with pool service and maintenance repair work as needed.
This is field work year round.
- Sell initial and recurring service to residential pool owners
via inbound calls and home visits
- Proactively engage existing customer base via outbound calls
- Provide excellent customer service to existing and new
- Manage customer work orders, invoicing and billing via business
- Manage technicians service schedules, and vehicle routing
- Manage inventory of materials and chemicals
- Work well within a team and be open and flexible as change in
daily activities is likely with this position.
- A Sales-focused individual with experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Computer savvy with strong software user skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Mechanical Aptitude and ability to learn
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Some weekend work and additional hours may be necessary during busy
times of year
- Full-time position with typical hours of 8am-5pm,
- Pool Service experience a plus
- Pool Equipment Repair Experience a plus
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee
should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Pool Scouts
Keywords: Pool Scouts of Sugarland, Sugar Land , Operations Technician, Other , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!