Company: Polo Garcia - State Farm Agent
Posted on: May 3, 2021
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Sugarland, TX is seeking
an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a
State Farm team member for Polo Garcia - State Farm Agent, you will
build and develop customer relationships within the community to
promote State Farm products including auto, home and life
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
Compensation: $36,000 to $50,000 Per Year
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Property and Casualty license (must have currently)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent,
not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm
agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable
licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Polo Garcia - State Farm Agent, Sugar Land , Customer Service, Other , Sugarland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!