Demo Team Member - Sugar Land, TX
Company: Primal Pet Foods, Inc.
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Primal Pet Foods, we believe that living foods equals thriving
pets. That is why we strive to create the highest quality raw
nutrition for dogs and cats, using only the highest quality,
responsibly sourced whole-food ingredients.
Our mission is focused on elevating the health of pets through
species appropriate nutrition. As passionate pet owners, we
understand the care and concern that goes into choosing a source of
nutrition for your companion. Thats why weve developed products
that make it easier than ever to keep your pets diet as close to
nature as possible.
We are seeking outgoing, organized individuals who enjoy working
with the public, have a love for pets, and share our philosophy of
Demo Team Members act as Primal ambassadors in their community,
creating a positive impact on the life of pets through customer
engagement and education. They will strive to positively
impact more pets lives through education with the goal being to
have as many pets as possible incorporating Primal products into
their diet. Demo Team Members work with select local stores to
create their own flexible schedule.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Engage customers to educate about and directly
impact the increase in sales of Primal products.
- Build product display to company specifications and
set up kits in stores as needed.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to
confidently articulate product info and
- Participate in continued education and
- You must be able to work effectively
- Arrive on time and check in with Store Manager or
- Set up your demo table (refer to your demo guide
- Coordinate schedule with provided retailers to
determine mutually beneficial demo times for each store
- Respect store staff, property and
- Able and willing to store, in a clean and dry place,
a small bin of demo gear, a small folding table, and a supply of
product samples and marketing
- Maintain personal supply inventory; utilizing
provided electronic request forms.
- Accurately record and report customer approaches
and sales using excel or other electronic reporting
- Provide staffing support for local
- Communicate with Demo Lead or Manager in a timely
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to
transport product and marketing material to and from
- Proper housekeeping throughout the shift for an
organized and clean appearance of area.
- Submit electronic time cards consistently and in a
- Punctual and regular attendance for demos
- Other duties as
Qualifications and Skills
- Have a strong love for pets and basic knowledge of
- Previous pet retail or sales experience is a
bonus, but not required.
- Desire to interact and work closely with
- Ability to recognize individual needs of pets and
recommend the appropriate Primal products on a case-to-case
- Access to a computer and basic computer skills are
necessary; including the ability to send and receive emails, use
electronic forms, and submit electronic time
- Team members must be prepared to spend the
majority of their shift standing.
- Reliable transportation with the ability to
transport product to and from demo locations is
Primal Pet Foods is a Drug
Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please review our Employment
By submitting an application with us, you acknowledge that you have
read and understand this policy.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Primal Pet Foods, Inc., Sugar Land , Demo Team Member - Sugar Land, TX, Other , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!