Project Engineering Technician
Company: Expert Staffing, Inc.
Location: sugar land
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Production Engineering Technician
Process miscellaneous Production engineering tasks in support of
product line. Engineering changes for new and existing system
Product Definition: Electro/Mechanical equipment including, but
not limited to, computers, displays, test equipment, test fixtures,
and other computer peripherals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- All work activities shall be conducted in a manner that
supports Quality and Customer Service mindset.
- Objectives, System Level Procedures (SLP), and Work
Production Engineering Technician:
- Troubleshoot and repairs mechanical/electrical PC assemblies
and sub-assemblies to component level.
- Analyze errors in design and production.
- ECR/ECO: Engineering Change Request/Engineering Change
- NCR/ISR/PSR: Non-Conformance Report/Internal Support
Request/Production Support Request
- Provides advice and feedback on corrective actions.
- Parts/BOMs/Documentation changes
- Work with engineering on functionality issues and procedure
- Provides general and technical support to the manufacturing
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
Keywords: Expert Staffing, Inc., Sugar Land , Project Engineering Technician, Other , sugar land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!