Company: Smile Partners
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you a driven, personable and intelligent individual looking
for the highly rewarding role that will take your career to the
Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas:
operates duplicating equipment, performs associated copying tasks,
scanning equipment, operate low to mid volume mail processing
equipment. Ships and receives product and supplies, sorts,
distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well
as applies necessary postage. This position reports directly to the
Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager, depending
on site personnel configuration.
Duties for the Mailroom Clerk will include the following:
* Open mail containers.
* Process & track incoming records & invoices.
* Process outgoing mail requests to provider facilities.
* Resolve issues related to mailed in provider requests and
* Monitor, forecast and track record activity.
* Verify records using tracking software. Separate, classify and
assign appropriate identification information to each record prior
* Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with
others, and maintaining them over time.
* Keep up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your
* Performing physical activities that require considerable use of
your hands and arms in handling, positioning, moving materials, and
* Moving your whole body, such as lifting, balancing, walking,
stooping, and handling of materials and mail processing
* Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from
all relevant sources and departments.
* Process approximately 100 records daily
* Administrative skills.
* Experience sorting mail.
* Be able to ship using FedEx.
* Experience training employees is a plus.
* Customer service skills.
* Ability to deliver mail timely and accurately.
Mailroom Processing Clerk candidates must meet all the following
* Minimum 2 years of strong office/mail processing experience
* Must have HS Diploma or GED.
* Intermediate in Excel.
* Excellent record keeping.
* Excellent research and information gathering skills.
* Basic navigational knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Standard and
* Must have excellent time management skills, be highly organized,
* Maintain a high level of productivity and confidentiality.
* Good problem solving skills and attention to detail.
* Must possess initiative; tact; poise; neat personal appearance;
physical condition commensurate with the requirements of the
* Capability of lifting up to 30lbs.
Benefits you'll enjoy:
* Full Benefits; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short- and
Long-Term Disability Plus Paid Time Off and Holidays
* 401K Plan
Keywords: Smile Partners, Sugar Land , Clerk, Other , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!