Director of Sales
Company: Grand Living at Lake Lorraine
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: May 3, 2021
As a Director of Sales, you will be responsible for enhancing
the overall Resident experience through exceptional fostering of
positive and professional community relationships, initial and
ongoing lease up, and continued maintenance at or above budgeted
occupancy for Grand Living. This is to be handled in The Sterling
Touch friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner,
resulting in a very high level of Resident satisfaction. This
position is under the general guidance of the Executive Director in
accordance with Community's standards, processes, procedures,
practices and philosophy.
- Participate in Sterling Start every shift.
- Greet the Residents, guests, fellow employees and vendors in a
friendly and courteous manner.
- Know and communicate verbally and in writing with prospective
residents, families, physicians and others in the community the
history of Grand Living, the various types of floor plans, pricing
and availability of each apartment residence, and the benefits of
becoming a resident in each area of the community (IL, AL, and
- Interview prospective residents or their representatives to
ascertain their needs and convincingly communicate how our
community will meet their needs.
- Close sales to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual
- Document within CRM (Eldermark) all pertinent data on leads,
prospects, depositors, etc.
- Initiate, develop and manage relationships with sales referral
sources in order to increase referrals.
- Complete required reports and submit timely to appropriate
- Individually or as a part of a team, give sales presentations
to groups and/or individuals and act as a resource person,
information source and educator to the public, physicians and
allied health care professionals in various health care settings
(skilled nursing), community groups, churches and various referral
sources regarding the benefits of Grand Living.
- Manage the sales information center and sales and marketing
- As directed by the National Sales Director and in concert with
the Executive Director, execute plans, develop and evaluate sales
and marketing budgets, marketing plans, and marketing events on an
- Know and stay up-to- date on the offerings of other retirement
communities in the area including but not limited to services as
well as charges.
- In addition to performance of the essential functions, this
position may be required to perform a combination of the following
supportive functions, such as perform as Manager on Duty up to one
(1) time per month over weekends, moving supplies and equipment,
cleaning up common areas or spills, etc. with the percentage of
time performing each function to be solely determined by the
supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of work and
- Three or more years of proven successful sales results,
preferably with Senior Living experience.
- Must be strong with building outside referral sources.
- Ability to read, write and understand the English language in
order to communicate with prospective residents, their families,
peers, staff, professional groups, etc.
- Excellent communications in both verbal and written form, with
residents, prospective residents, family members, guests, peers,
employees, and vendors.
- Special sensitivity for and knowledge of senior living.
- Excellent ability to close sales.
- Proficient in use of PC, including Outlook and Microsoft Office
Suite of products including but not limited to Word, Excel, and
- Ability to learn and timely utilize CRM software package to
support the sales and marketing efforts and operations.
- Ability to work independently with self-discipline and
Keywords: Grand Living at Lake Lorraine, Sugar Land , Director of Sales, Other , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!