Company: Home Instead
Location: El campo
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of aging adults?
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate
CAREGivers for full and part-time positions in the Victoria TX
area to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing
the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home
Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow
seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging
with dignity, care and compassion. Our caregivers provide
one-on-one care that allows seniors to age in place.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle
record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
(required if driving clients)
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and
benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career
opportunity at homeinstead.com/781.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Sugar Land , Caregiver, Other , El campo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!