Company: PDI Software
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: February 19, 2021
PDI helps convenience store retailers and petroleum wholesale
marketers worldwide thrive in a digital economy with enterprise
management software. Over 1,200 customers operating more than
100,000 locations trust PDI to optimize their operations, whether
they are a single site, multi-site, dealer or a franchise operator.
PDI's enterprise software, wholesale and logistics management
software solutions and retail back office systems have been
designed around the evolving needs of customers for more than 35
years. We reimagine enterprise management to help our customers
transform their business and deliver exceptional experiences.
Backed by the investment of TA Associates and Genstar, PDI is
embarking upon an aggressive expansion strategy through internal
investment in development as well as intensive M&A activity.
The result will be a broader, more powerful, international company
that serves customers across the entire supply chain, from
wholesalers, to retailers, and every stop in between.
Come join our talented and passionate team of support and training
specialist who genuinely enjoy helping our customers solve their
issues and train them to use our product. We are looking for
multiple energetic people who take great pride in providing
excellent, delightful service and training to our customer.
- Answers customer inquiries by chat, email and phone.
- Provide functional troubleshooting, product feature
explanation, and assists with enhanced product features or
- Technical mentoring: teaches and provides technical support to
- Clear and concise case documentation in knowledge share
- Handles multiple tasks, switches priorities and focuses as
- Assist in Tier 1, 2 & 3 issues if bandwidth permits
- Assist in issues that require a deep dive and assistance from
engineering (i.e. P&L issues, SIR, inventory delta, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 1 -2 years of experience in Information Technology, Computer
Science, Commerce, Accounting or relevant field
- 1 -2 years of experience providing excellent service in a
customer care role in retail or software industry is highly
- 1-2 year of Experience in convenience store and retail
environment, Computer networking and Routers
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn company products,
techniques and processes quickly in training environment and have
the ability to transfer learning to work environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a high volume and
fast paced environment and handle shifting priorities on a daily
- A commitment to personal high standards proven by excellent
attendance and the desire and ability to contribute to team and
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and effective
listening skills, and inspire confidence while leading customers
through the steps to resolve issues via phone and email
- Experience in convenience store and retail environment is a
PDI's employee-oriented culture provides a supportive and dynamic
work environment for high achievers. PDI seeks individuals who
value continuous learning, hold high ethical standards, and are top
performers in their respective fields. We offer competitive wages,
professional development, superb culture, and a highly competitive
benefits package. For more information about PDI, please visit our
website at . PDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We verify
employment eligibility for all new hires using e-Verify.
Keywords: PDI Software, Sugar Land , Support Specialist, Other , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!