Technical Communication Specialist
Company: TekWissen -
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Job Description: The Technical Communications Specialist is
responsible for planning, developing, delivering and maintaining
information products to support product and service deployment,
service delivery, service quality and product maintenance
throughout the product and service lifecycle. Responsibilities
- Deliver high-quality information products, including
documentation, training, multimedia and technical
- Present complex information to the target audience in a
concise, accurate and usable form.
- Develop requirements, estimates and project plans for
information product development.
- Organize and manage workflows with subject matter experts and
- Submit and process change requests for information
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of
technical communications business processes, competencies, tools,
standards and best practices.
- Develop, maintain and improve personal professional
- knowledge and skills in technical communications and relevant
- Provide training and mentoring for technical communications
Minimum RequirementsTechnical Skills:
- Research engineering data bases and understand project
structure, including download. drawings, bills of material, and
- Read and understand mechanical drawings and assembly
- Read and understand electrical drawings.
- Understand basic hydraulics
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Basic photography skills.
- Ability to learn TIME and Windchill. 2. Character Attributes:
- Desire to be engaged with the project and project team.
- Desire to learn how the top asset functions within the testing
and sampling environment.
- Desire to learn and document manufacturing processes,
techniques, and standards.
- Willingness to research projects, so one can ask reasonable and
concise questions of SMEs; i.e, not expect them to just dump all
the information you need for a document.
- Willingness to perform technical editing of documents, above
copy editing for grammar, punctuation, formatting. (In the event
that content is provided, verify it against the engineering records
and drawings to ensure the document is technically correct and
concise). Education level:
- High School degree or higher
Keywords: TekWissen -, Sugar Land , Technical Communication Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!