Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Analyst
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: January 9, 2022
A Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Analyst job in Sugar Land,
Texas is available courtesy of Modis. No C2C or sponsorships
available. You will have five to seven years of ERP Implementation
or Functional Support experience with Dynamics AX in a
cross-functional, generalist capacity. Experience with project
management and accounting, procurement and sourcing, accounts
payable, product information management, inventory and warehouse
management, human resources, and system administration modules will
be an asset. The AX Application Functional Analyst is responsible
for providing business and technical support for Microsoft Dynamics
AX and Apps. The Analyst will monitor the system to identify trends
and to make recommendations on improvements. Working with other
members of the ERP team, the Analyst will provide backup and
support for various functional areas as required.
- Five to seven years of ERP Implementation or Functional Support
experience with Dynamics AX in a cross-functional, generalist
capacity. Experience with project management and accounting,
procurement and sourcing, accounts payable, product information
management, inventory and warehouse management, human resources,
and system administration modules highly preferred.
- Proven experience in working with complex AX Solutions
- Knowledge of industry best practices and current trends
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework and concepts
- Dynamics AX 2012 Certification is a plus
- Gather information, diagnose, and when possible resolve process
and technical issues in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Team
- Use knowledge of business processes and Dynamics AX to identify
software gaps and suggest alternatives
- Train and support users on the use Dynamics AX and related
- Manage the incident tracking system for the ERP team, including
tracking trends and ensuring that tickets are reviewed and resolved
in a timely manner. Produce metrics.
- Work to support other functional analysts on projects or
support, across functional areas
- Evaluate and escalate applicable issues when necessary.
- Analyze the dependencies of the current business processes with
other business or project areas.
- Coordinate with central data providers to ensure that all
master data is filled in for transaction processing.
- Manage the knowledge base by ensuring the documentation is
completed or by writing articles with screen shots for recurring
- Support group IT manager in project implementation as well as
the implementation and maintenance of group IT standards and best
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please visit
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Modis, Sugar Land , Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!