Company: ABM Industries
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: September 15, 2023
This position is responsible for ensuring accurate and efficient
payroll processing for defined geographies, clients, or industries.
This position works directly with leadership and ABM employees to
manage payroll processing errors, utilizes payroll software
programs to ensure efficient and accurate payroll processing and
stays up to date on payroll practices and legal regulations.
ABM offers a comprehensive benefits package. For information about
ABM's benefits, visit ABM 2023 Employee Benefits - Staff &
- Assist with weekly, bi-weekly and semi-monthly processing tasks
including data entry, processing, and verification.
- Accurately enter all payroll related data necessary to process
and meet deadlines.
- Serve as primary point of contact for payroll related
- Assist supervisor and manager with special projects as
- Provide customer service to employees when asked by either the
employee, HR, or Manager.
- Maintain proper filing systems.
- General copying, filing, and mailing.
- Pickup and distribute mail and faxes.
- Job duties may be modified at any time. Required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 3 years' payroll processing experience
- Minimum of 1 years' experience high volume processing
(processing 1000+ employees per cycle)
- Experience processing payroll in multiple states
- Must be proficient in All Microsoft Office software, however
must be at an advance level in Excel Must be a quick learner and
have the ability to adapt to a fast paced payroll environment
- Able to adhere to tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail, self-motivated, and the ability
to maintain confidentiality Preferred Qualifications
- Heavy payroll processing experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- ADP experience
- Experience in a Shared Service environment
- Foundation of Payroll (FPC) and or Certified Payroll
Professional (CPP) or preparing to take the either exams is a
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is one of the world's largest providers of facility
services and solutions. A driving force for a cleaner, healthier,
and more sustainable world, ABM provides essential services and
forward-looking performance solutions that improve the spaces and
places that matter most. From curbside to rooftop, ABM's
comprehensive services include janitorial, engineering, parking,
electrical and lighting, energy and electric vehicle charging
infrastructure, HVAC and mechanical, landscape and turf, and
mission critical solutions. ABM serves a wide range of industries -
from commercial office buildings to universities, airports,
hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and distribution
centers, entertainment venues and more. Founded in 1909, ABM serves
over 20,000 clients, with annualized revenue approaching $8 billion
and more than 100,000 team members in 350+ offices throughout the
United States, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, and other
international locations. For more information, visit
ABM does not require its team members to be vaccinated for
COVID-19, but a small number of worksites may still be subject to
COVID-19 vaccination requirements due to applicable law or client
requirements. If a worksite has a COVID-19 vaccination requirement,
the Company will make exceptions for medical reasons, sincerely
held religious belief, or other legally recognized exceptions.
ABM is an EOE (Minority / Female / Veteran / Disability / Gender
Identity / Sexual Orientation) and is committed to working with and
providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with
disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance in
completing the employment application, please call 888-328-8606. We
will provide you with assistance and make a determination on your
request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
ABM participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
E-Verify program. E-Verify is an internet-based system used to
electronically confirm employment eligibility.
Keywords: ABM Industries, Sugar Land , Payroll Coordinator, Human Resources , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!