HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Company: Yokogawa Electric Corporation
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Develop the future of Yokogawa through our people by enabling a
safe, inclusive culture. If you enjoy continuous learning and are
excited about working with and creating leading edge technology
solutions for essential critical industries, explore career
opportunities with Yokogawa. We are currently searching for an HR
Business Partner, based in our Newnan, GA Texas facility.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training
initiatives, works with managers to identify skill gaps, and
arranges suitable training solutions for employees to ensure
development efforts meet the future needs of the business.
- Lead and/or support annual HR cycle deliverables to include
performance development review; talent review; compensation review,
bonus, benefits enrollment; etc.
- Lead full life cycle recruitment efforts, to identify, select
and hire top talent, building a talent pipeline to meet future
needs of the business;
- Ensure new hires are welcomed and oriented in the company by
educating hiring managers on best-in-class onboarding
- Facilitate Talent Reviews and partner with leaders to develop
succession plans for senior and/or critical positions in client
group and assess development needs of potential successors
- Coach management to ensure delivery of agreed upon development
plans and any decisions resulting from recurring talent
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the talent pool in
assigned client group; establish one on one relationships focused
on their career growth and aspirations
- Efficiently produces Human Resource related reports, data
analytics, and measures to support strategic business
- Partner with Payroll; HRIS; and Benefits as needed to provide
solutions for clients.
- Maintains a deep understanding of our business and the complex
set of factors that influence our organizational performance to
drive business results.
- Manages complexity through a combination of clear
communication, relationship building, and proactive management of
networks resulting in a high level of influence over key decisions
regarding talent and people.
- Maintains an independent perspective and voice by proactively
supporting key strategic initiatives and navigating between the
needs of multiple business units, the overall needs of the
organization and HR.
- Earns trust regarding knowledge of sensitive information, has
empathy, and comfortably navigates difficult discussions and
complex, interconnected relationships.
- Ensures that HR strategies are aligned with the business
strategy. Employee Relations
- Provide day-to-day coaching to leadership and management on a
variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy
interpretation and application; talent management and development;
and organizational design consultation.
- Develop and implement programs and activities aimed at
improving employee engagement.
- Ensure that people policies are reflective of our employee
brand and value proposition
- Provide direction and support to employees on HR procedures and
through the employee life cycle
- Promote and enforce consistency in HR policy implementation
within the Business Organizational Transformation
- Act as a change agent to business through process design and
approaches that support change and transformation.
- Evaluate issues, patterns, and trends to provide insights for
HR solution and program designs processes and programs that
increase the organization's ability to change.
- Provide support for new behaviors to drive competitiveness of
- Partner with leadership to align HR strategy to business
- All other duties assigned. Required Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate
sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances,
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the
organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation
practices, and the administrative practices related to those
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time. Education and
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources preferred
- Master's degree in Business, Human Resources, or similar field
is a plus
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience resolving complex employee
- Minimum of 4+ years Working knowledge of multiple human
resource disciplines, including compensation practices,
organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity,
performance management, and federal and state respective employment
- Experience working in Multinational Companies preferred
- Experience successfully coaching leaders preferred
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified
Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred We are interested in
every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United
States, however, we are not able to sponsor visas. Applicants for
employment for this position must have work authorization that does
not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for
employment authorization in the United States and with
Keywords: Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Sugar Land , HR BUSINESS PARTNER, Human Resources , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!