Guest Service Agent
Company: Drury Inn & Suites Houston Sugar Land
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: March 18, 2023
13770 Southwest Freeway - Sugar Land, Texas 77478
YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do makes a difference at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today and tomorrow.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $1600/year (we succeed together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance - Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel discounts and free room nights
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this year
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2022) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 17 years in a row (that's a record!)
What you will do:
Serve as the happy, helpful face of our hotel to guests entering and departing our front door.
Ensure exceptional, positive experiences for our diverse team members and guests.
-Assist guests in a friendly, efficient, courteous, and professional manner.
-Perform front desk related functions, which include checking guests in and out, promoting company programs, maintaining guest records, cash handling, monitoring guest satisfaction, and problem resolution.
-Assist with breakfast and 5:30 p.m. Kickback service, which may include food preparation, set up, guest service (host or bartender), and clean-up.
-Present and maintain a high standard of integrity, service, and hospitality to promote the Drury culture to customers and co-workers.
- Ensure an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous, friendly, guest service with a +1 Service attitude.
What we expect of you:
With your can-do spirit and unique personality, you will shine at Drury Hotels.
We seek friendly, highly organized communicators and multitaskers with these qualifications.
-Warm and friendly manner in relating to and interacting with the public
-Demonstrated attention to detail while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
-Familiarity with handling money, making change, and using office machines in day-to-day activities
-Ability to speak and receive direction (written and verbal direction) in English
-Willingness and ability to work alone as scheduled
Rise. Shine. Work Happy. Apply Now.
Keywords: Drury Inn & Suites Houston Sugar Land, Sugar Land , Guest Service Agent, Hospitality & Tourism , Sugar Land, Texas
here to apply!