Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: September 25, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time -HOUSEKEEPER 2nd and
3rd Shift -position.
- Location: Memorial Hermann Sugar Land - 17500 W Grand Parkway
South, Sugar Land, TX 77479. -Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: -Full-time schedule; open availability preferred.
Hours and days may vary; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: -COVID-19 Vaccine. -We Make Applying Easy! -Want
to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB -to 75000 -and
search requisition ID number -1099810.The advertised program is an
AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: Make a
difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself.
Join a culture of opportunity with Crothall Healthcare. Our careers
are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare
experiences. Take a look for yourself at the Crothall Healthcare is
a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality,
innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the
healthcare industry. Crothall is the market share leader in
Environmental Services (EVS), and serves many of the top 100
Hospitals throughout its over 2,000 healthcare service teams in 47
states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's
Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania in 2020
for the 8th straight time and Beckers Top 150 Places to Work in
2019 for the 4th time. A division of Compass Group USA, Crothall
has more than 26,000 team members. Its EVS division is CIMS and
CIMS-GB certified by the ISSA since 2009, and its HTS division is
ISO 13485 certified since 2019. Our core services include:
Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Facilities
Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, Laundry and Linen
Services, Ambulatory, and Sterile Processing. -Job Summary Summary:
- Performs light cleaning duties to maintain establishments,
including hotels, restaurants and hospitals, in a clean and orderly
manner. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning
rooms and halls, and vacuuming. -Essential Duties and
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing
one-on-one attention to detail.
- Sweeps, scrubs, mops and polishes floors.
- Vacuums carpets, rugs and draperies.
- Shampoos carpets, rugs and upholstery.
- Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings.
- Cleans metal fixtures and fittings.
- Empties and cleans trash containers.
- Disposes of trash in a sanitary manner.
- Cleans wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
- Wipes down glass surfaces.
- Makes up beds and changes linens as required.
- Realigns furniture and amenities according to prescribed
- Responds to guest queries and requests.
- Responds to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and
- Contributes to team efforts; exhibits professionalism with
customers, fellow associates and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Crothall are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: -1099810 -
Keywords: Crothall, Sugar Land , HOUSEKEEPER (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!