Assistant Restaurant Leader (Manager) Trainee-Horizon
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Location: El Campo
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Overview:We're excited to have now joined the 7-Eleven family of
stores!With management team, the Assistant Restaurant Leader
ensures that the overall store condition complies with company
standards including: store cleanliness, food service, customer
service, and merchandising- thereby maximizing store profitability,
expense control, inventory levels, and shortage control. Assistant
Restaurant Leader aids in fostering a coaching environment where
team members want to excel and are recognized for their
achievements.Cultivate a G---U---E---S---T in Mind Culture.1. Focus
on the wildly important.2. Be a leader.3. Be committed to the
- Provides prompt, courteous customer service by discovering
customer needs and management support, by ensuring that every
experience will be fast, friendly, and delicious.
- Aids in the planning and preparation of work schedules to
provide the best possible level of customer service and floor
- Assists and supports management in calculations of food
consumption, and requests purchases of food products, supplies and
equipment, as required.
- Assists in analyzing financial data including but not limited
to profit and loss statements, shortage to identify business
opportunities and increase of sales.
- Assists in analyzing food service results and trends to
determine the proper action plans, to leverage the stores food
sales and address areas for improvement. Maintains 100% in-stock
efficiency on top selling items.
- Oversees and may assist in preparing food items per required
menus and recipes.
- Assists and supports management to promote strong sales, by
focusing on the Team. Assists Restaurant Leader in training and
coaching to develop top performing team members. Helps ensure team
members are current on product offerings and promotions.
- Collaborates with Restaurant Leader in coaching restaurant team
members, and teaching them how to handle difficult and complicated
situations by fostering a Team environment. Assists in overseeing
daily restaurant operations.
- Inspires Team members to provide a fast, friendly and delicious
service to customers, by creating a working environment that
upholds the goals and brand image.
- Follows company dress code standards as specified for Assistant
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Reports to work on time and when
scheduled.Qualifications:Education/ ExperienceHigh School diploma
or GED required. Two (2) year degree or above is strongly
preferred. A minimum of two (2) years of retail, fast food or sales
supervision experience is preferred. Must maintain current Food
Handler and food Safety Certifications as required by County. Must
be authorized to work in the United States.Knowledge and
SkillsDemonstrated leadership and customer service skills and
competencies. Proven success developing team members. Demonstrated
ability to use P&L and store reports to affect change. Ability
to read and interpret documents such as rules, operating and
maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Excellent oral and
written communication and intrapersonal skills. Ability to write
routine reports and to speak effectively before customers and
employees. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all
units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and
decimals. Ability to exercise sound judgment and work with minimum
supervision. Proficient computer knowledge (Microsoft products
preferred Word, Excel). PDI/Verifone/Topaz experience
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for a full shift.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds for
ground to overhead, and/or 60 pounds from ground to waist level, up
to thirty minutes of workday (i.e., to assisting in
stocking/maintaining inventory levels).
- Ability to push and pull with arms up to a force of 128 pounds
(i.e., utilizing hand truck.)
- Ability to bend at the waist with some twisting up to one hour
of the workday.
- Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up to
all day. This handwork requires eye-hand coordination and may
require bilateral coordination of hands, up to four hours of the
- May be required to climb a ladder and/or stool, kneel or crouch
to store or retrieve materials and/or place or remove signs.Work
- Committed to work assigned hours.
- Must be able to work flexible hours (night, weekends, holidays,
and perhaps on-call duty.)
- Stores operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform essential job functions. Essential functions are job
duties that an employee must be able to perform with or without
reasonable accommodation. All of the responsibilities listed above
are considered essential job functions to this position.This job
description is subject to change at any time.#INDSJ711Store
Location: Store 38581 2403 N Mechanic St El Campo, TX, 77437 United
Keywords: 7-Eleven, Inc., Sugar Land , Assistant Restaurant Leader (Manager) Trainee-Horizon, Hospitality & Tourism , El Campo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!