Macy's Retail Receiving Support - Overnight, Part Time: First Colony
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: February 9, 2020
The Receiving Associate is responsible for all functions related to
the receipt and processing of merchandise entering and leaving the
building as well as the upkeep of merchandise within the store and
maintaining the stockroom. Performs other duties as assigned. --
The summary below may not include all the essential functions and
qualifications for this position. For more information, we
encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking .
-- Macy's uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to
participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing
availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key
events and peak selling times, Macy's may offer additional shifts
to our associates, which they may--pick up using the
self-scheduling tool.-- Details on Macy's schedule options are
available during the interview process.---- -- Essential
- Complete all processing and receiving activities in accordance
with productivity standards timelines
- Responsible for customer carryout and special deliveries
- Participate in stockroom maintenance, organization, and
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctualityQualifications:
- No specific educational accomplishments are necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.--
- Ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety
rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
manuals.-- Mathematical Skills:
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division.
- Able to use a calculator. Reasoning Ability:
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have good time management skills. Physical Demands:
- This position involves constant moving and standing.-- Involves
standing for at least two consecutive hours.--
- Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.--
- May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling,
crouching, and climbing ladders.--
- May involve reaching above eye level.
- Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and
focus adjustment. Other Skills:
- Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent
use of RF equipment. Work Hours:
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours,
which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on
department and store/company needs. This job overview is not all
inclusive.-- In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend
this job overview at any time.-- Macy's is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.--
Macy's, Inc. - including Macy's and Bloomingdale's - will consider
for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a
manner consistent with----and--.----
Keywords: Macy's, Sugar Land , Macy's Retail Receiving Support - Overnight, Part Time: First Colony, Hospitality & Tourism , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!