Registered Nurse FT Days - Med Surg
Company: Kindred Hospital - Sugar Land
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Registered Nurse FT DaysWhat makes Kindred Healthcare a great
place to work? Our people, of course! Our Registered Nurses answer
this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal
drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and
respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job
effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high reward
environment, our nurses provide compassionate critical care and
deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and
bonds for life.
As the most acute level of care in Kindred's continuum, our
transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients
receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for
an extended recovery period. Our Registered Nurses play a vital
role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and
medically complex patients.
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will:
* Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care
through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention,
* Develop nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family,
and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
* Communicate changes in patient's clinical condition with
Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as
* Participate in discharge planning process.
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
* Graduated from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing as
Registered Nurse / RN or Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing
Diploma program as a Registered Nurse / RN.
* Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
* BCLS certification is required. ACLS preferred.
* Minimum six months as a Registered nurse / RN with
Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.
Keywords: Kindred Hospital - Sugar Land, Sugar Land , Registered Nurse FT Days - Med Surg, Healthcare , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!