Hospital Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Behavioral Health Experience Needed
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Houston CNA, are you looking for a flexible way to work?
NurseDash is making it easier for you to pick up Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) shifts in the hospital, assisted living, long-term
care, and skilled nursing facilities. NurseDash puts the power of
flexibility in your hand to browse for available shifts and only
apply for shifts that work for your schedule. There is no minimum
number of shifts required; once you are approved and on-boarded,
simply pick the shifts that work for you. If you are interested in
picking up part-time, flexible shifts, apply today to get started,
or download the NurseDash app for iOS or Android. Benefits:
- Daily Pay Available
- Shift rate $15 - $18 per hour
- Multiple bonus programs available
- Flexible Schedule for our nursing assistant- only work when you
- Ability to work with multiple facilities, including facilities
in other cities, want to extend your trip to go visit your friends
or family in Houston or Austin? Great just pick up a few shifts
while you are in town.
- Referral Bonuses for referring friends or
facilities.Responsibilities and Duties
- Delivers quality psychiatric care to patients who are
hospitalized with psychiatric/emotional disorders.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge and skills necessary to
communicate effectively and carry out delegated tasks for
- Under the guidance and supervision of the registered nurse in
meeting the psychological and psychosocial needs of the
- Records data and performs treatments and procedures in
accordance with established policies and procedures and reports
observations and patient problems to the licensed nurses.
- Informs supervisor of any patient issues or concerns.
- Respects patient's confidentiality.
- Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward
residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Performs other duties as
- Working experience at behavioral health facilities
- Mental Health Technician preferred
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to
three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- May require a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or CHHA
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs on a regular basis and
physically able to help residents who require physical
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- May require experience with caring for children and young adult
patients as a CNA in the hospital settingNurseDash was founded in
Houston by a team of healthcare and technology professionals.
Working in the industry, we saw that a need existed for flexibility
among care professionals and a better staffing solution for
facilities. NurseDash provides professionals and facilities a way
to close the staffing gap by using new technology that is simple
and effective. Apply today to get started.
Keywords: NurseDash, Sugar Land , Hospital Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Behavioral Health Experience Needed, Healthcare , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!