Home Health Administrator
Company: Job Juncture
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: August 2, 2022
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: Do not apply for this position
unless you have home health experience. No exceptions.
COMPENSATION: Highly competitive base salary + Bonus + EXCEPTIONAL
NOTE: No out of state candidates, please.
The Administrator is responsible for the overall direction of home
health operations & clinical services. The Administrator
establishes, implements, and evaluates goals and objectives for
home health services that meet and promote the standards of quality
and contribute to the total organization and philosophy.
- Registered Nurse or Physical Therapist licensed in the state of
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters a plus.
- Minimum eight years’ (8) experience in home health care
- Minimum five years’ (5) of recent home health
management/leadership experience required
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional and
- Team Builder: Passion for teaching, supporting and guiding
- Strong Leadership Skills & Solutions Oriented / Problem Solver,
Adaptive, Change Agent, Mentor/Coach & Supportive while holding
- Demonstrated success in building teams through strong people
management skills and the ability to network
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Has excellent observation, verbal, and written communication
- Experience at developing external professional relationships,
working with the community and in business development.
- Experience developing business plans, budgets or been part of
the process developing fiscal year business/operational plans /
budgets and execution strategies.
- Able to interpret financials & performance data, evaluate
against current goals, adapt, plan & monitor
- Experience with OASIS and QAPI
- Strong Medicare Background (Adult)
- Results oriented individual, with a proven & verifiable history
- Servant Leadership qualities
- EMR Experience
Keywords: Job Juncture, Sugar Land , Home Health Administrator, Healthcare , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!