Registered Nurse Manager
Company: Kindred Healthcare, Inc
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: May 9, 2022
We are offering a $10,000 sign on bonus for this role! What
makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of
course! Our Registered Nurses answer this special calling because
they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In
return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments
created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and
satisfaction. This is who we are. Who are you? To succeed in our
high-energy, high-reward environment, our nurses provide
compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient
experiences , meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life. As the most
acute level of care in Kindreds continuum, our transitional care
hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a
traditional hospital or intensive care unit , but for an extended
recovery period. Our Registered Nurses play a vital role in the
recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex
patients . As a Nurse Manager (RN) within our Acute Rehabilitation
Unit (ARU) Management you will:
- Be responsible for implementing the mission, vision, policies,
goals, and objectives of the organization and the nursing/clinical
services within their area(s).
- Acts as the liaison between rehabilitation nursing, other
disciplines, and administration.
- In the liaison role, rehabilitation nurse manager shall promote
the philosophy and goals of the organization, the development of
team relationships, and congruent rehabilitation practices.
- The Rehabilitation Nurse Manager shall allocate available
resources for the efficient delivery of rehabilitation care and
participate in executive decision making related to departmental
functions. Qualifications As a Nurse Manager (RN) within our Acute
Rehabilitation Unit (ARU) Management you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
- Current Registered Nurse / RN licensure appropriate to State
- At least BLS CPR Certification.
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN)
- Five (5) years of experience in an inpatient hospital setting,
- Minimum of two (2) years of nursing leadership preferred.
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Inc, Sugar Land , Registered Nurse Manager, Healthcare , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!