Physical Therapist - Supervising (Pediatrics) $15,000 sign on bonus!!
Company: At Home Healthcare
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Overview:Come work for a Home Health company that really does
"feel like family"! At Home Healthcare has been in business for
over 30 years and although we have grown throughout Texas, we are
still individually owned with a small town feel. Home care is
personal for us and we want caring, qualified applicants to join
our growing family.At Home Healthcare is passionate about helping
children and their families receive necessary care in the comfort
of home. Our pediatric care helps maintain stability in a child's
life and allows them to receive the individualized care they
need.We are looking for exceptional Physical Therapist to perform
supervision of Assistants and therapy visits for our pediatric
patients.We will offer the perfect candidate:
- A Competitive Salary based on experience
- Incentive Bonuses
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- A Company car with gas card, toll tags and maintenance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- iPad with keyboard for electronic charting
- Health Insurance Plans options
- Dental, Vision, Life, Cancer and Supplemental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account Option
- Employee Bonus Referral Program
- Flexibility to provide necessary work/life
- Performs all planned, procedures in the client home.
- Assist the physician in evaluation of client's level of
function; assist to develop a Plan of Care, and revise Plan of Care
as necessary to meet the patient's changing needs.
- Provides effective physical therapy services in the client home
as prescribed by a physician.
- Conducts accurate evaluation of the client home environment;
makes recommendations for changes as necessary to support the needs
of the client.
- Provides training to clients to use therapeutic and creative
self care techniques to improve function.
- Provides complete instruction to the client, family members,
and other health care personnel in therapeutic procedures for
physical therapy as necessary.
- Serves as an effective member of the Interdisciplinary team to
plan and evaluate the total treatment program for the client;
ensures clients receive excellent and appropriate care.
- Serves as a source of information and training for the family
members and other agency personnel as required.
- Accurately documents all services performed for clients daily;
maintain progress notes for file.
- Immediately reports any changes in client condition to the
supervising Director or Director of Nurses.
- Participates in or communicates to case conferences, staff
meetings, and in-service education and training as required.
- Participates and leads educational training and programs for
the client and/or caregiver as required.
- Supervises PT's and/or PTA's who deliver services to clients
evaluated by the physical therapist and provide all supervision and
document supervision activities in accordance with applicable
- Accurately creates daily clinical notes and progress reports
- Completes accurate and timely documentation.Qualifications:
- Comprehensive field of knowledge attained through graduation
from an accredited physical therapy curriculum, which is accredited
jointly with the Committee on Allied Health Education and
Accreditation of the American Medical Associations and American
Physical Therapy Association. Requires eligibility for the National
Registration Examination of the American Physical Therapy
- Must have and maintain current license as a Physical Therapist
in the State of Texas.
- Must provide proof of TB screening within past 12 months.
- Computer software skills necessary to produce accurate
documents and materials required. Working knowledge of MS Office
Keywords: At Home Healthcare, Sugar Land , Physical Therapist - Supervising (Pediatrics) $15,000 sign on bonus!!, Healthcare , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!