Business Office Manager
Company: Grand Living
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Come be a part of the Grand Opening team for Grand Living at
Riverstone! Grand Opening planned for January 2022. Position
planned to start December 2021. As Business Office Manager, you
will be responsible for the community's business office and day to
day operations related to general accounting, payroll, oversight
and the assurance of accurate and timely record keeping for Grand
Living. This is to be handled in The Sterling Touch friendly,
courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner, resulting in a
very high level of Resident satisfaction. This position is under
the general guidance of the Executive Director in accordance with
Community's standards, processes, procedures, practices and
- Participate in Start Sterling every shift.
- Greet the Residents, guests, fellow employees and vendors in a
friendly and courteous manner.
- Prepare monthly billing statements and subsequent collections
of accounts receivable within established deadlines.
- Respond directly to resident and/or family member inquiries
regarding charges in a timely manner.
- Prepare, submit and review payroll, ensuring timely and
accurate payment of wages within established deadlines.
- Oversee Human Resource functions including new hire paperwork,
employee benefits, ensuring timely and accurate reporting and
- Oversee accounts payable and timely vendor payments
- Reconcile bank accounts on a monthly basis.
- Prepare month end journal entries.
- Work in concert with Controller to ensure timely and accurate
reporting of financial records.
- Oversee Front Desk Attendants/Receptionists.
- Perform as Manager on Duty up to 1 time per month which
requires week-end hours be spent at the Community.
- Perform other duties as requested, such as, moving supplies and
equipment, cleaning up spills, etc. Other:
- Employees are required to work a flexible schedule which
includes, rotating weekend and holiday shifts. Education:
- Bachelor's degree; preferably majoring in accounting.
- Will consider the equivalent combination or work and education.
- Five or more years of progressively responsible Office
Operations experience with Payroll, AP, AR, and GL experience.
- Ability to read, write and understand the English language in
order to meet with residents and their family members to explain
billing charges, supervise staff, communicate with vendors as well
as communicate with other employees.
- Advanced computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office
products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Outlook) and Adobe.
- Ability to learn various Software packages to support the
operations, including but not limited to Eldermark suite of
software solutions for Senior Living.
- Excellent communications in both verbal and written form, with
residents, family members, peers, employees, and vendors.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Leadership skills to oversee and manage front desk.
Keywords: Grand Living, Sugar Land , Business Office Manager, Executive , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!