Company: Grand Living
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: February 16, 2021
Come be a part of the Grand Opening team for Grand Living at
Riverstone! Position planned to start May 1, 2021. Community Grand
Opening planned for January 15, 2022. As Executive Director, you
will be responsible for enhancing the overall Resident experience
through exceptional comprehensive leadership. Responsible for
establishing and sustaining a culture of unparalleled service and
long-term growth through operational management, goal setting and
achievement. This is to be handled in The Sterling Touch--
friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner,
resulting in a high level of Resident satisfaction. This position
is under the general guidance of Regional Director of Operations in
accordance with Company standards, processes, procedures, practices
- Participate in, lead, and oversee Start Sterling! for all
- Greet the Residents, guests, fellow employees, and vendors in a
friendly and courteous manner.
- Embrace and model excellent hospitality skills through leading
and applying The Sterling Touch-- principles in all
- Oversee selection, training, supervising, motivating and
empowering of employees and leaders possessing the talent and
skills required to fulfill our commitment to residents and their
- Active oversight and mentoring of Department leaders,
benchmarking critical details of success.
- Active pursuit of quality improvement in resident satisfaction,
employee engagement, resident care and well-being, dining services
success, Facets--- participation and Grand Living's overall
engagement in the greater community at large.
- Ongoing oversight of financial results, including monthly
expense monitoring, overall budget preparation, cash flow
management and analysis of operational financial reports.
- Function as "Director" of Marketing and Sales, oversee and lead
the Sales and Marketing process required to achieve targeted
occupancy and revenue.
- Ensure community maintains unwavering compliance with all
local, State and Federal regulations related to operations as an
Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care provider.
- Ongoing pursuit and embracement of employee empowerment via
recognition, respect and adherence to Grand Living Vision,
Foundation and Principles.
- In addition to performance of the essential functions, this
position may is required to perform a Manager on Duty up to one (1)
time per month over weekends. Other:
- Employees are required to work a flexible schedule which
includes, rotating weekend and holiday shifts. Education:
- Bachelor's Degree, required. Experience:
- Eight or more years' of relevant work experience in senior
living required with a track record of ever-increasing
- Experience managing large teams of 30 or more employees,
- Experience in assisted living with occupancy of 150 or more,
- Experience with budget management,sales and marketing, life
enrichment, and nursing, highly preferred.
- Experience providing hospitality focused service in a
healthcare or senior living community, preferred. What is your
preferred method of communication?
Keywords: Grand Living, Sugar Land , Executive Director, Executive , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!