Math and Science Teacher Mentor
Company: Fusion Academy
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Position Summary: Our campus has an immediate opening for a
Math/Science Teacher. This position provides a student centered,
supportive classroom that promotes compassion and tolerance,
emotional security, resourcefulness, and independent critical
thinking while addressing the individual academic and emotional
needs of each student through Fusion's differentiated approach.Key
- Provide a one-to-one teaching experience in the areas of Math,
Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Geometry,
Pre-Calculus, Calculus, and possibly Statistics at grade levels
- Show evidence of adapting and differentiated instruction for
all students and a classroom forum for holistic growth.
- Maintain complete and accurate records.
- Develop and maintain genuine, positive and consistent
communication with parents.
- Contribute to and benefit from the campus community.
- Practice professionalism through ongoing professional
development, reflection and continuous improvement.
- In addition to subject matter tutoring and teaching, this
position includes significant student mentoring.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Fusion Academy, Sugar Land , Math and Science Teacher Mentor, Education / Teaching , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!